North West Support Services Inc.
PO BOX 254, WYNYARD, TAS 7325
Email – email@example.com
FAX:  6442 2920 Mobile: 0418 140000
Please follow the instructions for signing off and returning documents in this package:
- Read the Covering Letter here.
- Application: Complete the online form here.
- Retain the Guidelines for Employees, Volunteers and Students for future reference
- Retain the Position Description for future reference.
- Retain the Health Assessment Guide – Disability Support Worker for future reference
- Study the introduction: Preventing & Responding to Abuse. If you proceed to an interview you will be expected to show your understanding of this policy to be considered for employment
- Study an Introduction to Restrictive Interventions If you proceed to an interview you will be expected to show your understanding of this policy to be considered for employment
- Where ever you apply for disability support work you will be required to do the NDIS on-line module – NDIS Worker Orientation Module, ‘Quality, Safety and You.’
Please note that for some support arrangements employees will need to use their own vehicles and claim an allowance for Kilometers travelled.
Your application will not be reviewed unless all completed documents are received.
ABN: 57 559 571 582