North West Support Services Inc.
PO BOX 254, WYNYARD, TAS 7325
Email – email@example.com
Mobile: 0418 140 000
Please follow the instructions for signing off and returning the documents in this package:
- Application: Complete the online form here.
- Retain the Guidelines for Employees, Volunteers and Students for future reference
- Retain the Position Description for future reference.
- Retain the Health Assessment Guide – Disability Support Worker for future reference
- Study the introduction: Preventing & Responding to Abuse. If you proceed to an interview you will be expected to show your understanding of this policy to be considered for employment
- Study an Introduction to Restrictive Interventions If you proceed to an interview you will be expected to show your understanding of this policy to be considered for employment
- Where ever you apply for disability support work you will be required to do the NDIS on-line module – NDIS Worker Orientation Module, ‘Quality, Safety and You.’ You will need this certificate if you receive an interview.
- Wherever you apply for disability support work you will be required to complete this short course on: Infection prevention and control for COVID-19 You will need this certificate if you receive an interview.
Please note that for some support arrangements employees will need to use their own vehicles and claim an allowance for kilometres travelled.
Your application will not be reviewed unless all completed documents are received.
ABN: 57 559 571 582
You will receive an email to confirm that your application has been received. All applications are held on file. Follow up interviews depend on our workforce needs at the time. If you are trying to get into the disability sector workforce, please don’t rely on your one application with us, best to have multiple applications in with other employers.