North West Support Services Inc.
PO BOX 254, WYNYARD, TAS 7325
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 0418 140 000
Please follow the instructions for signing off and returning documents in this package:
- Application: Complete the online form here.
- Retain the Guidelines for Employees, Volunteers and Students for future reference
- Retain the Position Description for future reference.
- Retain the Health Assessment Guide – Disability Support Worker for future reference
- Study the introduction: Preventing & Responding to Abuse. If you proceed to an interview you will be expected to show your understanding of this policy to be considered for employment
- Study an Introduction to Restrictive Interventions If you proceed to an interview you will be expected to show your understanding of this policy to be considered for employment
- Where ever you apply for disability support work you will be required to do the NDIS on-line module – NDIS Worker Orientation Module, ‘Quality, Safety and You.’
- Whenever you disability support work, you will be required to the NDIS online Training Module : Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’
- In this time of the Covid-19 Pandemic, you are also obliged to complete this course on Infection Control as well: Infection prevention and control for COVID-19
Please note that for some support arrangements employees will need to use their own vehicles and claim an allowance for Kilometers travelled.
Your application will not be reviewed unless all completed documents are received.
ABN: 57 559 571 582