CONTINUING MEASURES FOR MANAGING COVID-19
While the COVID-19 situation seems to be under control in Tasmania, we are still keeping our guard up with the following restrictions:
Social distancing in vehicles:
· In vans (people movers) it is still only one (1) staff member and two (2) supported people
· In sedan cars it is still only one (1) staff member and one (1) supported person but can be two passengers if both are from the same family or house
· All staff must wear masks when driving. Supported people do not have to wear a mask unless they choose to do so
· All vehicles used by staff, NWSS or privately owned, must be cleaned in accordance with the following instructions:
You will find the following log sheet in NWSS vehicles. The cleaning instructions apply to both NWSS and private vehicles.
NORTH WEST SUPPORT SERVICES
Vehicle Cleaning Check Sheet Date & Sign
All surfaces need to be cleaned before and after every use of the vehicle.
Inform DSC before disinfectant/paper towel is finished so it can be replaced
Areas to be cleaned:
- Door handles inside and outside
- All controls front and back – window wipers-steering wheel-gear stick-temperature controls-audio controls etc
- Central console
- Fuel cap leaver
- Glove box button
- Seat position controls
- Fuel card
- Pen/kilometre folder
- Seat Belt buckles
- Car Keys
- Sun Visors
- Rear Vision mirror
- Sunglasses compartment
If you are confused or in doubt about these directions please talk with your Direct Service Coordinator.
Thank you for staying prepared. As we can see in other states, we can’t drop our guard for a minute.
Neal Rodwell — General Manager
North West Support Services — 0418 140 000