SOCIAL DISTANCING AND FACE MASK DIRECTIONS
Mask wearing requirements have not changed. Please adhere to the following instructions.
Single use masks only while working.
When to Wear A Mask:
- Masks are to be worn at all times when supporting clients in their home or any indoor environment
- Masks are to be worn at all times when transporting clients in a vehicle
- Masks are to be worn at all times when social distancing is not able to be observed in an outdoor environment
How to use a mask:
- Before putting on a mask clean hands with alcohol based hand rub or soap and water
- Cover both your mouth and nose with the mask at all times making sure there are no gaps between face and the mask
- Avoid touching the mask while using it – if you do, clean/wash your hands immediately
- Replace mask with a new one as soon as it is damp or after 4 hours – do not reuse single-use masks
- To remove mask take it from behind and do not touch the front of the mask – discard it immediately in a closed bin and clean hands with alcohol based hand rub or soap and water
It is imperative that masks are worn correctly as directed.
Neal Rodwell — General Manager — North West Support Services — 0418 140 000