SHARED HOME GROUNDS AND GARDENS
NWSS is very thankful to the support workers who take an interest in shared home grounds and gardens and we hope this continues.
With alterations and upgrading it is now necessary to get permission from the General Manager before any work is done for the following reasons:
- To ensure that we are within the tenancy agreement we have with Housing Tasmania
- To ensure the right materials are used
- To ensure that the right level of quality is maintained
- To involve the NWSS maintenance team when necessary
- To involve professional contractors when necessary
- To ensure safety considerations
- To consider whether the tasks can involve clients and be listed in their Lifestyle Calendars
Please keep up the interest and make requests and suggestions.
Neal Rodwell — General Manager — North West Support Services — 0418 140 000